Unnamed [Under Constructi Unnamed [Under Constructi

i likd jumping fully finished well made good job

Pandemic II Pandemic II

MUAHAHA!

The only hospital that's still open is in New Zealand... And they're not even infected there! MUAHAHA!
Great game. I guess I know where to move to once a crazy virus pandemic strikes all of the earth.

Beat the Jerk Beat the Jerk

If by chance..

This game makes it through judgement, what will happen if your friend Will think?

irrelivent responds:

What will happen if my friend Will think? Gee, I don't know. Could you repeat the question in some form of english?

World of Dreams World of Dreams

Flying Pigs???

SWEEEEEEEEET!

Paranoia responds:

DUUUUUUDE!

Dress Paris in Jail Dress Paris in Jail

AWESOME!!!

That's all I can say about it.

GIR dress up GIR dress up

Unlike everybody else...

I liked the flash but I absolutely hated the song. Mostly cu at my old school they would play that song as a peaceful song (without the electric guitar) for when we were working every day. HOLY CRAP I WANTED TO KILL MY TEACHER! ARGGGGG! I HATE THAT SONG! Good flash though. Just some of the scars/mouths didn't move when I wanted to put them on Gir's face.

Ultimate Sketch Ultimate Sketch

its coo'

that was pretty awesome. I didn't know you could make a game like this on flash.

Pico's Blam Jam Pico's Blam Jam

Some answers were wrong.

God made Newgrounds.

Mash-A-Face! Mash-A-Face!

meh.

It wasnt that great. I mean it was ok but you could of added so much more. You could of also spent a lot more time on the drawing. cus they werent that great. they were pretty much all straight lines and circles. In other words you could of done better.